‘Service Provider’ means the provider of a travel-related product or service on the Platform, including but not limited to: the owner of a hotel or other property, tour guides, and organisers of independent activities.
‘Booking’ means the booking of a Travel Experience on our Platform, whether you pay for it now or later.
‘Travel Experience’ means one of the travel-related products or services on the Platform.
‘Platform’ means the website/app on which you can book Travel Experiences, whether owned or managed by Tourismbih.com or by a third-party affiliate.
- All reservations made on tourismbih.com can be cancelled free of charge 24 hours before the booked date.
- If you cancel a Booking or don’t show up, any cancellation/no-show fee and any refund will depend on the Service Provider’s cancellation/no-show policy.
- If you book a Travel Experience by paying in advance (including all price components and/or a damage deposit if applicable), the Service Provider may cancel the Booking without notice if they can't collect the balance on the date specified. If they do, any non-refundable payment you’ve made will only be refunded at their discretion. It's your responsibility to make sure the payment goes ahead on time (that your bank, debit card or credit card details are correct, and that there's enough money available in your account).
- If you think you're not going to arrive on time, please contact your Service Provider and tell them when they can expect you, so they don't cancel your Booking. If you’re late, we are not liable for the consequences (e.g. the cancellation of your Booking, or any fees the Service Provider may charge).
- As the person making the Booking, you are responsible for the actions and behaviour (in relation to the Travel Experience) of everyone in the group. You are also responsible for obtaining their permission before providing us with their personal data.