Gospodska Street is the most famous promenade in Banja Luka, which bears two names, one is Veselina Masleša Street, and the other is a well-known name accepted by the people - "Gospodska Street". If you ask the people of Banja Luka about Veselina Masleša Street, they would not know because it is known to everyone as "Gospodska Street". There used to be a pond called Muslina bara on the site of today's "Gospodska ulica", which served as a skating rink for children in winter. The famous Banja Luka merchant Toma Radulović, who was the first to get permission to open a shop in the city, built a one-story building in 1855 called Albania. Tired of the peasants entering his shop and having little money in the market, he pointed out the handwritten name "Gospodska ulica" on the building on his own initiative. This was just before the entry of the Austro-Hungarian army in Banja Luka, so they accepted this name and the street was officially called "Herren gasse" until 1918. The name was adopted, first on Austrian postcards, on which the "Gospodska street" was called Herrengasse, and then in everyday speech.